Medecs Consultancy Services
How is your organisation managing the risks associated with Support staff performing complex & high-risk Client support tasks? Tasks such as medication administration, manual handling, and complex care.
What makes a Client support task high-risk & complex?
This is typically when:
- Error is intolerable.
- The performance tasks have many steps and
- Elements of the task can change regularly.
Typical high-risk & complex Client support tasks in the sector include medication administration, manual-handling, and complex care tasks.
Medecs offers a range of consultation services for the Healthcare & Social Assistance sector, including:
- Strategic consultation regarding managing the performance of complex high-risk support tasks in your organisation. Such as medication administration, manual handling & clinical care
- High-risk task policy & procedure development is critical to guide staff performance practice in your organisation. Such policies & procedures include the medication management framework and safe manual handling policies & procedures.
- Development of Individualised Client Care plans.
- Staff skills assessment in high-risk performance areas such as medication administration, safe manual handling & complex care procedures such as peg feed & bowel care.
- Staff education & training for high-risk tasks such as medication administration, manual handling, first aid and complex care tasks such as peg feed & bowel care.
- Staff development in leadership, leading effective teams, and conflict & stress management.
For a free consultation contact:
Deb Stone, Managing Director Medecs Australia to discuss your needs.
Phone: 03) 62 72 1843