Medecs consultancy & advisory services
Medecs clinical care consultancy is a service to develop individualised complex care plans for clients. As a registered NDIS provider Medecs can develop care plans for a range of complex health issues such as peg feed and bowel care. Then train & educate the support team to deliver quality & safe support services.
How is your service provider organisation managing the risks associated with Support staff performing complex & high-risk Client support tasks? Tasks such as medication administration, manual handling, and Client complex care.
Medecs advisory, offers a range of consultation services for the Healthcare & Social Assistance sector, including:
- Strategic consultation regarding reviewing strategic initiatives that inform & guide the performance of complex high-risk support tasks across your organisation.
- Policy & procedure development is critical to guide staff performance practice in your organisation. Such policies & procedures include the medication management framework and safe manual handling policies & procedures.
- Staff skills assessment in high-risk performance areas such as medication administration, safe manual handling & complex care procedures.
- Staff education & training for high-risk tasks such as medication administration, manual handling, first aid and complex care tasks such as peg feed & bowel care.
- Staff development in leadership, leading effective teams, and conflict & stress management.
For a free consultation contact:
Deb Stone, Managing Director to discuss your needs.
Phone: 03) 62 72 1843