A range of Medication Education can be discussed and tailored to specific contexts, including but not limited to:
- A range of medication sessions for Registered and Enrolled Nurses
- Annual Drug Calculation Assessments for Registered and Enrolled Nurses, including marking and any required remedial education on the basis of results
- Competency-based Medication Assessments for Registered and Enrolled Nurses
- Additional site specific medication education for support workers and extended care assistants in response to identified needs
- Online Medication Modules catering for different categories of staff
Costs will be determined when negotiating a proposal, these are subject to the nature of the training activity, preparation and resources involved, as well as number of participants.
Please contact Deb Stone, Managing Director Medecs Australia to discuss your specific Medication Education and Training needs on 0408 2831163 / (03) 6272 1843 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.